Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Early Tools Used 1.4 Million Years Ago
The diagrams below illustrate early tools from 1.4 million years ago and 800,000 years ago. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
Here is a model answer for this Academic IELTS task 1 topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 Academic IELTS report sample
The two diagrams show how the tools used by humans 1.4 million years ago were different from the tools used 800,000 years ago. The visual representations illustrate three views of the devices used – a front view, a side view, and a back view.
Tools that were used 1.4 million years ago visibly have rough edges and are more primitive than the ones that were used 0.8 million years ago. It shows us how humans started using more sophisticated weapons as they evolved. A closer look at the tools that were designed 800,000 years ago tells us that they progressed into becoming more chiseled and advanced into better shapes that gave better grip for humans using them.
The only commonality they share with the ones that existed before, apart from the basic oval shape, is that they both were roughly 10 cm long. Although these tools were separated by several millennia, their functionality and purpose seem to have remained the same.
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Amount Of Goods Transported In the UK | Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Languages With Most Native And Non-Native Speakers | Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Number Of Trips Made By Children In One Country | Band 7 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report | Units Of Electricity Produced In Australia And France
- Amount Of Goods Transported In The UK | Task 1 Academic IELTS Sample
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Employment Rates In Three Countries
- Information About Energy Consumption In The US | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- The Bar Chart Shows How Frequently People Ate In Fast Food Restaurants | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village