Space Exploration Costs Tax Payer’s An Exorbitant Amount Of Money Each Year | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Space exploration costs tax payers’ an exorbitant amount of money each year. What are the advantages and disadvantages of spending money on space exploration?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Each year, the government allocates a huge part of the tax money it collects from people for space exploration. Although space exploration is beneficial to gain knowledge of the universe and saves the world from natural calamities, these projects are costly and cause serious environmental issues. This essay will discuss the negative and positive aspects of spending money on space projects.
Space exploration projects help human beings with more knowledge of the universe and weather patterns which in turn can be helpful in forecasting natural disasters. In other words, with more information scientists get about universe, it becomes easier to predict disasters accurately. Satellites also help with communication. Another advantage is the possibility of discovering habitable planets. Use relevant ideas. Therefore, these space research projects are useful to us in many ways.
One evident demerit of space exploration is that it is overly expensive and costs huge amounts of money. Tax payers have to pay huge sums of money to fund those projects. Moreover, these projects disturb the environmental balance by causing air pollution and high temperature. Rocket emissions pollute the air. Dysfunctional satellites and spacecrafts also pose a threat to life on earth as there is a possibility of them crashing down to earth. When there are so many problems on earth that require government funding, it is not fair to spend too much on space projects that may or may not yield desired results.
In conclusion, space projects certainly help us learn more about the universe and also improve our chances of finding other planets that we can colonize. However, these projects are overly expensive and may also have environmental impacts.
- Space Exploration Costs Tax payers An Exorbitant Amount Of Money Each Year | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Space Exploration Costs Taxpayers Exorbitant Amount Of Money Each Other | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Space Exploration Costs Tax Payers An Exorbitant Amount Of Money | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Spending Money On Space Exploration Programmes Is A Waste Of Money | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 essay sample | Space exploration is a waste of time
- IELTS essay about space exploration
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Space Exploration | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That Exploration Of Space Justifies A Large Amount Of Government And Private Investment | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Space Travel Has Made Little Difference To People’s Lives | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Governments Spend Millions of Dollars On Space Programmes | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample