Some Think That The Government Should Allow Women To Join The Armed Forces | Band 6.5 IELTS Essay
Some think that government should allow women to join the army, the navy and air force just like men. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 6.5 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 6.5 IELTS essay sample
Women have been playing a vital role in civilization and development of the country . Women are working in every field and they have proved that they can do different tasks as well as men. Therefore, some people think that women should be allowed to work in different fields in the armed forces such as navy and air force.
To commence with, women have the ability to work in every field of life.Those days are gone when women were considered to be weak member of society. Now women are working in all kinds of sectors such as blue and white collar jobs,sports,aviation and even in police departments. By working in police departments they have proven that they can take riskier types of jobs and can perform their task brilliantly. Hence, allowing females to work in defence sector can improve the sense of equality and unity among both genders and can improve the working environment. Therefore, many people emphasis that they should be allowed to work in the army. In addition, giving opportunities to female can uplift their self-esteem and respect in the society.
On the other hand, many people have conflicting views. Women are generally less stronger than men and are more sensitive therefore, working in the army department will not be a piece of cake for them. Furthermore, women have to give births to children and to nurture them. For that they need maternity leaves which cannot be possible during the days of war. Also, jobs in the army requires making brave decisions such as taking someone’s life which is not possible for women because they have emotional nature. Women can join the supportive and transportation department of the country if they want to serve for the country and protect their nation . These jobs are as essential as fighting in the battleground.
To recapitulate, I believe that women and men are equal but they should perform tasks that suits their nature. At the same time, women should be given chance to prove themselves and show their worth.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
Want to improve your English grammar?
Your grammar mistakes could be lowering your score in the writing module. Want to avoid those mistakes? My grammar eBook English Grammar and Usage addresses common problem points in English. It is an easy reference book with entries arranged in alphabetical order. Buy it for just $3.99.
- IELTS essay sample | Should women join armed forces?
- In Some Countries, Men And Women Are Having Babies Late In Life | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Should The Government Reserve A Certain Percentage Of High Level Jobs To Women? | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Certain jobs are more suitable for men than women
- Small Businesses Should Avoid Recruiting Young Women Who Do Not Have Their Own Family In Order To Avoid Paying Maternity Leave | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- More And More Go Out To Work. Should The Government Provide Free Staff And Facilities To Care For Their Children | Band 8.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Over The Last Few Decades Media Has Promoted The Image Of Young Thin Women As Being Ideal | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Some people believe that in present times, women do get as much equality at work as men
- Band 8 report about employment figures among men and women
- What are the advantages for a family when the mother works? | Band 9 IELTS essay sample