Some People Think That Young Children Benefit From Going To The Nursery School Before Starting Primary School | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people think that young children benefit from going to the nursery school before starting primary school. Others think it is better for the young children to stay all day with the families. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
People have different opinions about whether children should go to pre-school. While some people believe that children can obtain some benefits from staying at home with parents, I believe that attending kindergartens is more practical and beneficial to their upbringing in the long-term.
It is true that there are several lines of evidence supporting some guardians’ choice of home-schooling. Children have relatively fragile immune systems and hence they are more likely to suffer from contagious diseases if they go to pre-school. Staying at home can minimize such infections by making them less exposed to crowds. In addition, school bullying is very serious in most schools, and thus in those educational institutions, their possibilities of falling victims are very high, whereas staying at home with their parents can eliminate such possibilities.
However, I agree with those who believe that attending nursery schools is more practical and reasonable to children. To be more specific, in these schools children have the opportunities to interact with their classmates who are diverse in personalities and backgrounds and this cultivates their strong communication abilities. Conversely, those who do not have experience of attending preschools are often afflicted with fear when they finally go to school. In addition, at pre-school they can learn numbers and alphabets in fun ways and it will lay a solid foundation for their future study.
In conclusion, I believe that going to nursery schools is a better option for children that spending their formative years at home. It exposes them to the world outside and helps them acquire invaluable social skills.
Want to improve your English Grammar? Get my book and avoid making the common mistakes that IELTS test takers usually make.
- Children Will Benefit From Attending Nursery School Before Primary School
- Some People Think That It Is Beneficial To Children If They Are Sent To Nursery School Before Starting Primary School | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Should children attend nursery schools prior to their primary studies?
- Children Should Go To Kindergarten Before Primary School | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Advantages And Disadvantages Of Teaching Children At Home And School
- Young People Are Getting More Influenced By Their Friends Than Their Parents | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries Around The World Young People Decide To Leave Their Parents’ Home After Finishing School | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- It Is Better For Children To Begin Learning A Foreign Language From Primary School | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Should Children Learn A Foreign Language From Primary School? | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays Young People Lack An Understanding Of How To Manage Their Finances After They Finish High School | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample