Some People Think That When Recruiting Companies Should Hire People Who Are Innovative And Able To Work Independently | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people think when recruiting companies should take aim to take on people who are innovative and able to work independently while others considered they should recruit people who are able to work in a team and follow instructions. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Some people believe that organizations should employ people who are creative and are able to work without supervision while others feel that it is more important to hire an obedient team player. I am of the opinion that companies should hire a good mix of personalities in order for them to flourish.
On the one hand, creative and independent individuals can help to improve many aspects of the company as they may have a different or novel approach to handling their tasks. For example, they may be able to spot efficiency gaps in a workflow that has been established / has been followed for ages and could suggest something different to make it better and faster. Such input not only revolutionizes that particular task, but it could also help to shorten and improve the workflow of many in the grander scheme of things.
On the flipside, it is equally vital that organizations hire staff with collaborative and pleasant characteristics as these people make the environment much more comfortable and harmonious. While innovation is invaluable, companies should also give equal importance to building a strong team.
This can only happen with the right mix of people that know the weight of being able to follow instructions given by their superior and play their respective role as a team member.
In a nutshell, I believe that no organization should favour any one type of personality while hiring people. Each company should seek out the right mix of people during their screening process in order to create an eclectic combination that could propel them to greater heights. After all, having too much of one type may be detrimental to a company’s culture.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some People Think That Recruiting Companies Should Hire People Who Can Work Independently | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That When Recruiting, Companies Should Aim To Take On People Who Are Innovative And Able To Work Independently | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- /Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Should Companies Hire Innovative And Independent Workers Instead of Team Players?
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample About Hiring People Who Are Independent And Innovative
- Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Many High Level Positions In Companies Are Filled By Men | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 essay sample | How can companies retain their workforce?
- Successful Companies Use Advertising To Make More Sales | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Organizations And Companies Say Older People Are Better As Leaders | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Small Businesses Should Avoid Recruiting Young Women Who Do Not Have Their Own Family In Order To Avoid Paying Maternity Leave | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample