Some People Say That Music Is A Good Way Of Bringing People Of Different Cultures Together | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people say that music is good way of bringing people of different cultures and ages together. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me. Find essay organization tips and writing lessons on our Youtube Channel.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Music has always been a significant part of people’s lives. Many individuals believe that music is an ideal way to connect with people of various cultures and ages. I strongly agree with this view, and I will justify my opinion in the subsequent paragraphs with relevant examples.
To begin with, many international musical shows attract crowds from different nations and provide them a platform to connect with each other. It helps visitors to understand the local culture by connecting with its citezens, and by taking part in musical events. For example, In India, Bollywood Musical events attract audience from many countries, and these tourists stay in India for months to learn more about Indian music. As a result, they become friends with locals. Therefore, it is evident that music can bring people of multiple cultures closer.
Furthermore, there are certain types of music which are loved by people of all ages. This is because such music is a part of a family’s or community’s culture. To illustrate, Indian folk and classical music is an integral part of family functions, and it provides a platform in which children, youngsters, and adults, all come together to listen to it. It further helps them to connect with each other. Hence, if there is no music, it would be difficult for people of different age groups to connect with each other.
In conclusion, music provides the best space to connect with individuals of various cultures and age groups through international, and folk musical programs. Therefore, I firmly believe that music should be promoted in its all forms.
- Some People Say Music Is A Good Way Of Bringing People Of Different Cultures And Ages Together | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say Music is A Good Way Of Bringing People Of Different Cultures And Ages Together | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Music Should Not Be Taught In Schools | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Do You Think Art And Music Still Have A Place In Today’s Modern World Of Technology | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- It Is Inevitable That As Technology Advances Traditional Cultures Will Be Lost | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Music Should Not Be Taught In Schools
- Cultures And Traditions Change From Generation To Generation | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say That Art Subjects Such As Music, Drama And Creative Writing Should Be Included In School Syllabus | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS Essay: Some cultures value old age
- Art Is Considered An Essential Part Of Cultures Throughout The World | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample