Some People Prefer To Plan The Activities For Their Free Time Carefully | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people prefer to plan the activities for their free time very carefully. Others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 7 IELTS essay sample
It is undeniably true that planning plays an important role in achieving the objectives. There are some people who would prefer to plan their time activities but there are some who assert that planning is not necessary. I firmly agree with the former statement but in my opinion we may not get a chance to plan things every time and often things happen as a result of spontaneous decisions.
On the one hand, several lines of evidence suggest that planning is very essential for any activity. To begin with, there are many people who do not wish to waste time. They believe in carrying on with the free time activities according to a plan for effective execution. Furthermore, sometimes planning is essential to enjoy certain activities. For example, when we are on a holiday we may want to visit a museum or an amusement park. However, these facilities are not open round the clock and hence some planning is essential to be able to access them. Therefore, planning is necessary. For example, in my own experience whenever I plan for vacation during holidays, I plan things in advance so that it gives me time to arrange all the necessary things required during my vacation. This helps me to enjoy the vacation wholeheartedly.
On the other hand, there are many people who argue that planning is not at all necessary and free time activities should be decided spontaneously. For example, some people are easy going. They immensely enjoy taking unplanned decisions. Secondly, sometimes planned activities get cancelled because of the sudden occurrence of the problems. This is why some people do things without any planning.
In my opinion, planning our free time activities would help us to enjoy our leisure time fully. This aids us to arrange the things required for the execution of our plans. Planning is very crucial to make the event successful. This practice can also help us to save the amount needed. For instance, in my own experience when I plan my vacation in advance I usually get good deals on hotels and flight tickets.
To conclude, planning provides us many benefits. It helps us to enjoy the free time activities fully. Planning helps in executing the event successfully but there are situations where we should keep ourselves ready for unplanned activities.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Children Should Take Part In Organized Group Activities In Their Free Time
- IELTS writing test in India: Should people plan for their retirement?
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | Children Should Spend Their Free Time Doing Organized Group Activities
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Group Activities Vs Individual Activities For Children
- Some People Say Parents Should Encourage Their Children To Take Part In Organized Group Activities | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Physical Activities Should Be Introduced To School Children On A Regular Basis | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Suggest That Youngsters Should Follow The Old People | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Parents Prefer To Have Their Children Raised By Their Grandparents | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes | Band 9 IELTS essay sample