Some People Believe That People Often Make Assessment Of Celebrities Based On Their Clothes And Hairstyles | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people believe that people often make assessments on celebrities based on their clothes, hair styles and other appearance-enhancing products. Do you agree or disagree？
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
It is believed that people’s assessment of celebrities is often influenced by their garments, appearance and hairstyles. I partly agree with them, since I believe that the answer to this question is not fixed and depends on the famous person concerned.
Famous people like actors and models depend on their good looks. If these people do not look good, they will not be able to have a fan-following. Obviously, they are judged on the basis of their appearance and the cosmetics they use. Without good looks it is not possible to succeed as an actor or model.
On the other hand, when people make judgment on some famous people in other fields such as sports or science, they often focus on the achievement of these people rather than their appearance. For instance, most Chinese people pay attention to the famous tennis player Li Na, due to her outstanding career progress of winning the championship of the Grand Slam, whereas nearly nobody notices her clothes and hairstyles. In addition, scientists are known for their contribution to the field of science. A successful scientist will be respected regardless of how they look or dress themselves. In fact, most people do not even pay attention to the appearance of scientists.
In conclusion, when people judge some movie stars, most of them will focus on those celebrities’ clothes and hairstyles, but conversely, when they pay attention to those famous sportsmen or scientists they only focus on their accomplishment.
Want to improve your English Grammar? Get my book and avoid making the common mistakes that IELTS test takers usually make.
- People Buy Clothes And Choose Hairstyles According To Fashion Trends | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Some Countries People Follow The Latest Fashion And Hairstyles | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Celebrities Are Known For Their Glamour And Wealth | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say It Is Possible To Tell A Lot About A Person’s Character From Their Choice Of Clothes | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Celebrities Support Charitable Causes for Their Own Benefits
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Celebrities Set Bad Examples For Young People
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Celebrities Are More Famous For Their Money And Glamour
- Should media write about the private lives of celebrities | IELTS essay
- Ordinary People Try To Copy Famous People Either By Reading Magazines Or Watching TV | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Nowadays More And More People Prefer To Wear Fashionable Clothes | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample