Some Feel That Paparazzi Should Not Follow Celebrities And Invade Their Privacy | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Some people feel that paparazzi should not follow celebrities and invade their privacy by taking pictures of them everywhere, while others believe this is just the price of fame. Discuss both sides and give your opinion. Give reasons for your answer, and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and Academic task 1 reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
There is a growing consensus among many people that individual photographers should not follow famous personalities and interfere in their personal life by capturing their private photographs while others opine that this is the price to pay for being famous. This essay discusses both sides of the argument before arriving at a conclusion.
Every individual on this planet desires to have a balance between professional and personal life. Celebrities are often bothered by photographers who capture every moment of their life. This type of continuous follow up can lead to physical and mental stress. Moreover, the family members of these celebrities always complain that they do not get enough time because of the media, and the authorities should have appropriate law to tackle this situation. For instance, in a recent interview on Star News, family members of a famous star mentioned that they go through a lot of stress because of these individual photographers who invade their private space.
However, famous people are aware that this intrusion into their lives is a small price to pay for the attention and adulation they receive. As their fans follow them everywhere, they are interested in every minute detail of their idols. Making the decision to become an actor is voluntary and they understand all the consequence they would face if they are famous.
In conclusion, I believe that famous personalities should not be disturbed when they are spending some quality time with family members and close ones. However, while it is true that media should respect the privacy of everyone including celebrities, famous people also need to realise that encroachment on privacy is the price to pay for being popular. Those who really value their privacy can always choose not to be a celebrity.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Should media write about the private lives of celebrities | IELTS essay
- IELTS essay: Do celebrities experience more problems than the benefits they enjoy?
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Celebrities Mislead Young People
- IELTS essay about celebrities and their personal lives
- Band 7 Essay Sample | Celebrities Set Bad Examples For Young People
- Celebrities Are Known For Their Glamour And Wealth | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Celebrities Support Charitable Causes for Their Own Benefits
- Nowadays celebrities are mainly famous for their glamour and wealth | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Media coverage of celebrities is affecting the development of children | IELTS essay sample
- Band 9 IELTS essay: Advantages and disadvantages of being a celebrity