Plans For Redevelopment Of Islip Town | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
The maps below show the centre of a small town called Islip as it is now, and plans for its development. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 task 1 academic IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The given maps show what the town centre of Islip looks like now and what it will be like after the proposed development. The first image explains the current state of the town centre with the basic amenities it offers while the second map proposes a much more modernised and developed layout for the town centre. Currently the layout of the Islip town centre is quite basic with the vast spread of countryside towards the north. The main road going through the town centre is surrounded by shops on either side. There is a school at the south-west end and a park at the south-east end just off the main road. The proposed development plan depicts a dual carriage way around the town and a road only for pedestrians going through the town centre. It includes a new shopping centre, a bus stop and a car park to the north of the path. Keeping the school and the park as in the original layout, the new plan has included some new housing as well.
- Band 8.5 IELTS Report | Compare The Current State Of A Town With Its Proposed Development Plan
- IELTS report sample | Map of a town
- University Sports Centre Floor Plan | Band 8 IELTS Report
- Band 8 IELTS report sample | Changes That Happened to An American Town
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report On Changes In An Island
- The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Road Access To City Hospital | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Band 7.5 IELTS Report | Academic Task 1 | Development Of A Village
- Changes In Felixstone IELTS Report Sample