Pie Charts Show Average Household Expenditures In Japan and Malaysia | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The pie charts show the average household expenditures in Japan and Malaysia in the year 2010.
Here is a model report on this topic. Need help with task 1 Academic IELTS report writing? Get your IELTS writing samples corrected by me.
Task 1 Academic IELTS report sample
The given pie chart illustrates the expenses incurred by the Malaysians and the Japanese on different aspects of life. Overall, it can be seen that the Malaysians spent the most on housing whereas the Japanese spent the most on other goods and services. First of all, housing was the biggest expense for Malaysians in 2010. While they spent 34% of their income on housing, it was the third biggest cause of expenditure in Japan with families spending only 21% of their revenue on housing. Similarly, a significant difference can be observed in healthcare and transportation expenses as the Japanese spent (26%) two times as much as Malaysians in both sectors. On the other hand, the Japanese and the Malaysians spent more or less the same proportion of financial resources on food and other goods and services and together these two sectors accounted for 53% of the total expenditure in both countries.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | IELTS Task 1 Report Sample
- The Charts Show How Tourism To Two Countries Changed | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Task 1 Report About Amount Of Money That US Charity Spent And Received
- Local Government Expenditure In 2010 And 2015 | Task 1 IELTS Report Sample
- US Labour Force Employment | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- The Chart Shows UAE Government Spending In 2000 | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Money Spent On Consumer Goods By The French And The British | Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Australian Household Energy Consumption | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7.5 report | Unemployment rates in the US and Japan