People Have Historically Attempted To Achieve A Perfect Society | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
People have historically attempted to achieve a perfect society. However, it is difficult to decide what a perfect society would be like. What would be the most important element of an ideal society? What can normal people do to make society more perfect?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Humans have been trying to create an equitable community for years. In an ideal society everyone will have equal rights and no one will be discriminated against. I believe that people’s attitude towards others could make a huge difference in making a society more perfect.
In a perfect society, there should be no discrimination on the basis of religion, culture and color. In this day and age, it is common to see conflicts between people belonging to different communities in every part of the world. When there is no partiality for or against any faction of the society, this world would be a better place to live in. Another prominent factor is that there ought to be equal rights for men and women. For instance, outside the developed world, there are still some nations where gender disparities can be seen easily, even though women are as capable as men in every field.
Changing people’s attitude towards one another is the only way to create an ideal society. Firstly, people should treat everyone equally regardless of their financial status. For example, in today’s world, some people give more respect to the affluent sections of the society and treat others with disdain. Secondly, people can do community services to provide help to the needy. These services can be provided either by donating money or giving their valuable time. Such simple acts can help to achieve a perfect society.
To conclude, in a perfect society, there should be no discrimination based on gender, religion and culture. Also, treating others with kindness and respect is what we can do to create a better society.
- Simple past or present perfect tense | Grammar exercise
- Scientists And Technology Experts Seem To Be More Valued By Modern Society Than Musicians And Artists | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS Cue Card | Describe the perfect job | Travel writer
- How to use the simple past and the present perfect tenses correctly
- Some People Argue That The Fittest And Strongest Individuals And Teams Always Achieve The Greatest Success In Sports | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That The Government Should Be Responsible For Taking Care Of The Disadvantaged Members Of The Society | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Using the present perfect tense
- Some People Argue That The Fittest And Strongest Individuals Achieve The Greatest Success In Sports | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Immigration Has An Impact On Society | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Art Is Considered An Important Part Of The Society As Well As An Expression Of Its Culture | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample