Nowadays, Many Young People Deliberately Damage Public Places | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Nowadays many young people deliberately damage public places. What are the causes and solutions?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
In today’s contemporary settings, many young people intentionally damage public buildings. In my opinion, the main reason of this development is their lack of understanding about the importance of such places. To prevent this phenomenon the authorities should enact strict laws and educate the public about the significance of these places.
One of the key reasons why young people harm these public infrastructures is the lack of awareness. They assert that these places are not important to them. For instance, in India, some college students damaged one of the newly constructed swimming pools. They said, instead of making public places for luxury, the priority should be given to facilities like free education and health services which are beneficial for the disadvantaged class. Moreover, it is often seen that the lack of tough laws makes these youngsters fearless while committing these delinquent activities by harming public properties.
However, there are some solutions to this growing concern. Firstly, the government must educate these young people about the importance of these public infrastructures and their benefits for citizens. In many countries, schools teach social commitment / appropriate social behaviour as a main subject to all pupils and cases / instances of vandalism are particularly low there. In addition, enacting a tough law is the need of the hour to control reckless behaviour of these youngsters. The law ought to punish and impose strict penalties on those who damage any kinds of these public infrastructures. Therefore, if authorities have to mitigate this issue, they should make young people educated about the significance of these public places and draw tough rules for culprits.
To conclude, the lack of understanding about the importance of public spaces / structures and relaxed laws are the key reasons for this development. However, in my opinion, the government should educate young persons about how vital these places are for them and enact a law to apprehend the culprits who damage these properties.
- Nowadays Many Young People Deliberately Damage Public Places | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 essay sample | Mobile phones should be banned in public places
- In Many Countries, It Is Now Illegal To Smoke In Public Places | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries, Smoking Is Now Illegal In Public Places | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Believe That Public Libraries Are Necessary While Others Believe That These Are Not That Important Nowadays | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries, It Is Now Illegal To Smoke In Public Places | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay about littering in public places
- Governments And Companies Should Work Together To Reverse Environmental Damage | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample: All governments should ban smoking in public places
- Band 9 essay sample: Should mobiles be banned in public places?