Neighbours Complain About Noise From Your Flat | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat. Write a letter to your neighbor:
- Explain the reasons for the noise
- Describe what action you will take
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate or get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. Smith
I am a new resident of your housing society and I am writing this letter to apologize for the noise that caused inconvenience to you and your families last night.
Last night, I organized a housewarming party at my home and all my friends came to attend this party. The party was going smooth until two of my friends started fighting and shouting at each other over a silly topic. I tried very hard to control the situation but all my efforts went in vain. At last, I had to call the police and they tackled the situation.
I sincerely apologize to you and your family for interrupting your sleep and causing inconvenience to you. I will refrain from organizing parties in my home in the future in order to avoid further problematic events in our society.
Once again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour
- Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter Complaining About Noise
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to an Overseas Friend
- There Should Be Strict Laws To Control Noise Pollution | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 letter sample | Cancel an appointment
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter To One’s Neighbour
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Have A Problem With Your Neighbour
- Band 7 letter sample | Letter to a neighbour
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Apologizing For Damaging Something You Borrowed From Them
- IELTS Sample Letter 5