More Companies Start To Sell Their Products All Over The World | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
More companies start to sell their products all over the world. Does this development have more advantage or disadvantages?
Here is a band 7 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7 IELTS essay sample
It is generally acknowledged that an increasing number of corporations have decided to export their items to other countries. I believe this trend can bring merits and demerits in equal measures.
On the one hand, these sellers and their own countries are the beneficiaries of this development to some extent. To be more specific, if they have relatively advanced technology for producing some goods, they can sell their products at low costs. Meanwhile, most ordinary people have limited income and hence they tend to purchase these cost-friendly items. Hence, their products will have strong mass-appeal in these nations, and thus, the higher sales mean the higher profits. Furthermore, they will pay more tax and so the governments can allocate more capital to education and healthcare. This benefits the country as a whole.
On the other hand, problems resulting from such a trend could not be neglected. To commence with, it is common that some international companies defeat domestic corporations by selling their products at extremely low prices, and as a result, some of those national / domestic / local enterprises may go bankrupt. Subsequently, their employees fail to earn a living after losing their jobs. Besides, transporting their products to foreign nations requires vehicles, the running of which relies on burning fossil fuels and this process will release toxic gas. The increment in poisonous gas emissions will worsen the already serious air pollution, and take a toll on humans’ health by increasing their possibilities of suffering from some respiratory illnesses.
In conclusion, the fact that more and more corporations have decided to sell their products to other nations generates both advantages and disadvantages to the same degrees.
- Many Famous Sports Players Advertise Products | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say Supermarkets Have The Responsibility To Reduce The Amount Of Packaging For Products They Sell | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Say That Supermarkets Have The Responsibility To Reduce The Amount Of Packing For Products They Sell | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample: Should consumers avoid over packaged products?
- Some People Believe That Companies Should Manufacture Products That Last For A Long Time | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many Companies Use Advertising To Increase Sales | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Parts Of The World Today There Is A Profitable Market For Products Which Lighten People’s Skin | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many Famous Athletes Advertise Different Products | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- PTE Academic Essay | Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged products?
- Culture Is Similar Around The World | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample