Men And Women Employed In Full-Time Jobs Should Share The Responsibilities of Household Chores | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
Men and women employed in full-time jobs should share the responsibilities of household chores. Do you agree or disagree? Share relevant personal experiences.
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
The number of households where both partners work are steadily on the rise and that is hardly surprising. Women have already proved that they are capable of performing just as well as men on the professional stage. Some people believe that when both partners have full-time jobs, they should divide the housework evenly between them. I totally agree with this view.
There is no denying the fact that when dual income couples share their household responsibilities, it improves the quality of their marital life. All women – both working and non-working – will appreciate it when their partners take the time to share the housework with them because it is a clear sign that their men care for them. When a working woman is forced to do all the housework without any help, it has a very negative effect on her mental and physical well-being. What’s more, it affects her performance on the work front. Working women who do not have the support of their partners are also more likely to quit their job.
When couples share the responsibilities of domestic life, they set a good example for their children. Children raised in such families will learn the value of empathy. And when they become adults they will have no trouble sharing the responsibilities with their respective partners.
After analyzing the situation, it is felt that working couples should be encouraged to share the responsibilities of their day-to-day life. It improves their family life and career prospects. By shouldering the responsibilities of household duties, parents also pass on worthy character traits to their children.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Some People Say That Working Couples Must Share Household Responsibilities Equally | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Should Working Men And Women Share Household Works | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries, The Government Prohibits Underage Children From Getting Full-Time Jobs
- In Many Countries, The Government Prohibits Underage Children From Getting Full-Time Jobs | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Certain jobs are more suitable for men than women
- What are the advantages for a family when the mother works? | Band 9 IELTS essay sample
- Some People Think That Men Are Naturally More Competitive Than Women | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | The structure of families and roles of family members are changing
- Some People Say That Women Are Not Suitable For Jobs In Armed Forces | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 essay sample: Stay-at-home dads