Letter To An Agent To Arrange A House For You And Your Family | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
You are relocating to a new city. Write a letter to an agent to arrange a house for you and your family. In your letter say:
- When and why you are relocating
- What kind of house you want
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Are you struggling to score well in the IELTS writing module? Get your writing samples corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr James:
I am writing to request your help in finding a house for my family and me in New York City. I know you are an experienced agent and have been in the industry for 20 years. I am sure that you can find me a house that best accommodates my needs.
I got a job offer from Google last month and I will join them in early September. I would like to move in the first week of August because it will allow me to better adapt to the new environment. As there is only my wife and I, I am looking for a one bed-room apartment. I would like it to be located close to subway stations because we don’t have a car. Moreover, is it possible to find an apartment that has a grocery store nearby? This would make it much easier for us to do our shopping and carry our groceries back home.
Thank you for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have a letter on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Your Family Is Moving To A New City | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- You And Your Family Are Moving To Another Country And You Are Looking For Rented Accommodation | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample To A Friend Who Has Agreed To Look After Your House
- You Have A Problem With Your Neighbour Who Leaves Rubbish Near Your House | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A family member is coming to stay with you | Informal IELTS letter sample
- A Friend Is Considering Buying A House Nearby | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter to the landlord
- A Large Tree Has Grown Near Your House | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Friend Has Agreed To Look After Your House | Band 7 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter To An English Speaking Friend