Last Wednesday You Flew From London To Vancouver | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Last Wednesday you flew from London to Vancouver. When you arrived home, you discovered that you had left your hand luggage on the plane. Write a letter to the airline. In your letter, you should explain:
- where and when you lost your bag
- what your bag looks like
- what its contents were
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to report lost property. I forgot my hand bag on your flight. Last Wednesday I travelled from London to Vancouver on your airline. The flight number was AL555V and it departed London at 2:30 noon.
I was carrying a bag with me containing some clothes of mine. The reason why I want this bag back is that it is a gift from my grandfather. He passed away three months back and this is the only thing which I have in his memory. So, I request you to find my luggage and give it back to me as soon as possible. My seat number was W22 and I kept my bag above my seat.
The bag is black in colour and it is a very basic model. It has only one zip with no other compartments. And also, it has the Reebok logo in the centre.
I would be very grateful to you if you could help me with this.
- Last Tuesday you flew from New York to Paris but forgot your bag on the plane | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | You Forgot Your Handbag On The Aeroplane
- A letter to the airline about lost luggage | IELTS letter samples
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter to An Airline
- You Traveled By Plane And Your Suitcase Was Lost | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Write A Letter To An Airline Manager Regarding Your Bad Experience On A Recent Flight | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Left Your Handbag On The Plane | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample | You Lost Some Valuables During A Train Journey
- You Missed A Flight Due To A Problem At The Airport
- Band 9 letter sample: You forgot a coat at your friend’s place