In The Future, More People Will Choose To Go On Holiday In Their Own Country | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
In the future, more people will choose to go on holiday in their own country and not travel abroad on holiday. Do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.Find IELTS writing tips and English Grammar lessons on our Youtube Channel.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Travelling and exploring places has always been a desire of humans. It is believed by a certain section of the society that in the coming years people will tend to choose their home country over international destinations. I completely disagree with this notion and believe that international tourism will flourish due to numerous reasons which will be discussed further in this essay.
To begin with, people with disposable income do not mind spending money on a foreign location. In other words, most of these tourists prefer to choose vacation spots which are far away from their countryside. Just like people living in the plains want to visit the mountains and beaches, those from the colder countries prefer to visit warmer regions and vice-versa. For instance, according to a recent survey conducted by the Tourism industry, countries like Thailand and Indonesia attract more than seventy per cent of the tourists from all over the world. Thus, it helps the countries to boost their economy, and at the same time, it helps the tourists to explore the international destinations.
Secondly, many people travel to explore and discover the cultural heritage of other countries. To add on, people travel to gain awareness of new customs, cultures, cuisines, people and places. This not only broadens their horizons but also teaches them various aspects of that place. For example, according to a recent survey conducted by a travel magazine, almost thirty per cent of the people travel to learn the cultural differences of places and explore different cuisines. For these reasons, people will continue to travel abroad and enjoy the charm of those exotic places.
To conclude, the tourism industry is currently hit by many flying restrictions; however, it will rise back to its glorious heights once the world recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic. I believe that holiday-goers will continue to explore and discover different locales and will not be constrained to traveling within their native places.
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | People Are Traveling To Dangerous Places
- Band 9 Essay Sample | Some People Think International Tourism Is Bad for Their Country
- Many People Believe That International Tourism Is A Bad Thing For Their Own Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- International Airfares Are Falling And Tourism Is Growing | Band 9 Essay Sample
- Do The Disadvantages Of International Traveling Outweigh The Advantages | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 Sample About The Advantages And Disadvantages Of English As A Global Language
- International Tourists Creates More Conflicts Than Understanding | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Schools And University Girls Tend To Choose Art Subjects While Boys Choose Science Subject | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many People Think That International Tourism Is Bad | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Today More And More Tourists Are Visiting Places Where Conditions Are Difficult | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample