In Some Countries, Young People Are Not Only Richer, But Also Safer And Healthier | Problem And Solution IELTS Essay Sample
In some countries young people are not only richer, but
also safer and healthier than ever before. However, they are often less happy. What
do you think are the reasons for
this? What can be done to help?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
These days, most people /many people enjoy good health and financial prosperity This can be attributed to the availability of more job opportunities and development in technology. Nevertheless, many people find themselves depressed too. This essay will discuss the causes of this problem and suggest some solutions.
Young people are healthier and richer because of factors like globalization. The opening up of global economy has created many job opportunities for young people even in poor countries. The improvement in financial status has also enabled people to take better care of their health. Consequently, they are healthier too.
Yet, the prosperity and good health do not always translate into happiness. There are several reasons for this. One of them is the disintegration of families. People often move to other countries or cities in search of jobs and this affects family bonding; there is also a great deal of individualism. It is all about I, me and mine. Competition is another issue; your social media feeds are full of the success stories of your friends; this can hurt if you do not consider yourself successful. Excessive work pressure is another factor which makes people unhappy. Growing consumerism could be responsible too. People no longer believe in simple living and high thinking; all of these factors make them unhappy.
However, there are several ways to improve the situation. People should try to organize their work hours properly so that they can spend some time with their friends and family. Many researchers have proven that if people spend a few hours with their near and dear ones, they are physically and emotionally fit. For example, arranging a small trip is a great way to spend some quality time with family and unwind. It is also important for people to have realistic goals and ambitions in life.
To conclude, even though the lifestyle and facilities for young people have improved, they often find it overwhelming and hard to manage. I would suggest that they should spend some quality time with their family and friends and also plan a few small holidays to refresh their minds.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Many Young People Spend Much Of Their Time Looking At Screens | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8.5 Essay Sample | There Are More Young People Than Old People In Many Countries
- Experts Say That If Older People Spend Their Time With Others And Exercise Daily, They Will Be Healthier And Happier | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Young Ones Should Spend More Of Their Free Time At Home | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 Essay Sample | Rich Countries Are Getting Richer And Poor Countries Are Getting Poorer
- In Many Countries, Very Few Young People Read Newspapers | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- More And More Qualified People Are Moving From Rich Countries To Poor Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Countries With Long Average Working Hours Are Economically More Successful Than Those Countries Which Do Not Work Long Hours | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Young People Should Spend More Of Their Free Time At Home | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Many Countries Of The World, There Is A Trend Among Young People To Live Alone Or With Their Friends | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample