Immigration Has An Impact On Society | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Immigration has an impact on society. What are the main reasons for immigration? To what consequences can it lead?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me. Find essay organization ideas and writing tips on our Youtube Channel.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
The number of people moving overseas has been surging since the last few decades and this development has various repercussions for the motherland. This essay will discuss the root causes of this problem and its adverse effects.
On the one hand, in most of the developing countries, there is an immense issue of unemployment, and these countries are facing the disquieting problem of the brain drain. The highly qualified young generation, in particular, opt to fly abroad, so that they can enhance their career prospects and get top-notch paycheques. Besides, the developed nations do offer an extremely sophisticated lifestyle that lures the folks to migrate.
On the flip side, this trend has numerous after-effects on the society. Firstly, there will be a lack of skilled workers in the mother-land. If the doctors, nurses or other in-demand professionals, for instance, leave their countries, it will eventually create a shortage of skilled professionals. The resident citizens will get treated by the quacks in such a scenario. Unfortunately, this will hurt the development of the society. Also, when young people move out leaving old people behind, governments will have fewer taxpayers and more dependents, who will need pensions.
In conclusion, talented people are migrating in search of better jobs and lifestyles that are not exactly available in their country. Unfortunately, this migration hurts the development of their mother country by causing a shortage of skilled people to run the industries and other sectors. At the same time, developed nations who receive immigrants benefit from their expertise.
- An Increasing Number Of Professionals Leave Their Own Country To Work In Developed Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- What Are The Main Causes Of Immigration? | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- An Increasing Number Of Professionals Such As Doctors And Teachers Are Leaving Their Poor Countries To Work In Developed Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- An Increasing Number Of Professionals Leave Their Poorer Countries To Work In Developed Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 Essay Sample | Talented Professionals Are Migrating To Developed Nations
- An Increasing Number Of Professionals Are Leaving Their Poor Countries To Work In Developed Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | When Professionals Migrate To Foreign Countries What Problems They Create In Their Own Country?
- Some People With A Good Education And Experience Decide To Move Abroad For Work | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Rich Countries Should Not Give Jobs To Skilled Workers From Poor Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- An Increasing Number Of Professionals Are Leaving Their Own Poorer Countries To Work In Developed Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample