IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia
The following questions were asked on IELTS Writing and speaking tests held in India and Saudi Arabia in January 2012. The two exams weren’t exactly identical, but it looks like they were very similar. Source: www.ielts-blog.com
Writing task 1 (a report)
A bar chart showing the growth of population in four countries (India, China, Japan and the US) were given. The chart showed data for the years 1969 and 2002. Suggested figures for the year 2050 also were given. Test takers were asked to write a report consisting of at least 150 words based on the information given in the chart.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Do you think that artists like writers, musicians and painters are valuable to society? Discuss.
IELTS Speaking test
Tell me something about the house you live in.
What is it that you like or dislike most about it?
Are there any electrical appliances that you would like to buy?
What kind of products sell well in your country?
Is it important for your country to export products to other countries?
How should a company train its staff?
Speak about an old building you visited recently. Please say:
What the building is.
Where it is located.
Why you visited it.
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia – January 2012
- IELTS test in India in November 2011 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2011 (Academic module)
- IELTS Test in India (Questions)
- IELTS Speaking Test Questions
- IELTS speaking test in India – January 2012
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Canada – January 2012 (General training)
- IELTS speaking test in India (September 2011)
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)