IELTS test in Brunei – February 2012 (Academic module)
The following questions were asked on an IELTS test held in Brunei in February 2012. Source: www.ielts-blog.com
Listening test IELTS test
A phone conversation about a club membership
Facts about polar bears
A discussion between two students about lectures and academic modules
Section 4 was about a cube house design.
Passage 1 was about certain plants found in the forest.
Passage 2 was about the Ice Age era and the possibility of temperatures cooling in the future.
Passage 3 was about the different types of verbal and non-verbal communication.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A bar chart showing the adult literacy rates of men and women in all parts of the world in 2004 was given. Test takers were asked to write a report based on the information given in the chart.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Modern technology has made our lives more complicated. Some people believe that we should do without modern technology and live a simpler life. Do you agree or disagree?
Can you tell me your full name?
What should I call you?
Are you working or studying?
Do you want to continue in this job?
What sort of climate do you have in your country?
Do you think that it is important to know the weather forecast?
What was your dream job when you were a child? Please say:
What kind of job was it?
Where did you hear about it?
What kinds of skills are necessary for that job?
Are you still interested in this job?
What kind of jobs is preferred by the younger generation?
Are youngsters still interested in government jobs?
How can a person obtain job satisfaction?
In your opinion, what is more important – job satisfaction or salary?
- IELTS test in Brazil – February 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in the UAE – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS test in Taiwan – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – January 2012 (Academic module)
- IELTS writing and speaking test in the UK – January 2012 (academic module)
- IELTS test (academic) in Lahore in November 2011
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2012 (general training)
- IELTS speaking test in Melbourne – January 2012 (Academic module)