IELTS Task 1 Report About Amount Of Money That US Charity Spent And Received
The pie charts show the amount of money that a children’s charity located in the USA spent and received in 2007. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 Academic IELTS report on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The given pie charts show information regarding the revenue and expenditure of an American children’s charity in 2016. Overall it can be seen that the total revenue was slightly higher than the total expenditure. Donated food was the highest source of revenue whereas program services were the biggest expenditure.
As per the chart, donated food contributed to 86.6% of the total revenue. Community contributions were the second highest source of revenue and they accounted for 10.4% of the total revenue. Program revenue accounted for 2.2% of the total income, while the other three sources together contributed less than 1% of the total revenue.
As for the expenses, the highest amount of money was spent on program services. Actually, the expenditure on this item was 95.8% of the total income. Fundraising was the second biggest expenditure and used up 2.6% of the revenue. Only 1.6% of the funds were used for general and management expenses.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Electricity Generation In Germany And France | Band 9 IELTS Academic Module Task 1 Report
- Band 8.5 report
- Band 9 IELTS report sample
- Expenditure In Someland | Band 7.5 IELTS Report Sample
- Task 1 Academic Writing – Pie Chart Exercise 1
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and this money could be better spent elsewhere
- The Government Is Wasting Money On Arts And This Money Could Be Better Spent Elsewhere | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS report about ratings that various aspects of a university received in 3 different years
- Different Ways Of Making Tea | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1
- Band 8 report sample | Household spending patterns