IELTS Speaking Test in Australia
The following questions were asked on an IELTS speaking test held in Australia recently.
- What is your name?
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do people in your country keep pet animals?
- What are the wild animals found in your country?
The test takers were asked to speak about something they would like to learn. A cue card was given with the following questions.
- What is it?
- Why do you want to learn this?
- How is it going to help you in the future?
- Do you think getting information is now easier than it was in the past?
- Do you think that the internet is a reliable source of information?
- Do you think old people should be encouraged to study new things?
- Would it be useful for the country?