IELTS Report About Instant Noodles Manufacturing | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
The diagram shows how instant noodles are manufactured. Summarize the information.
Here is a band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS report sample
The given flow chart depicts the process of making instant noodles. The diagram demonstrates the complex process of noodles manufacturing in eight stages. The procedure of manufacturing instant noodles starts when the flour from the storage silos is mixed with water and oil in the industrial mixer to form a dough. From here the dough is made to pass through a number of mechanical processes to first form sheets. These sheets are then cut into stripes and finally made into noodle discs. These noodle discs are cooked in oil and then dried. After the drying process is complete, these noodles are transferred into the packaging cups and then the vegetables and spices are added to them. This leads to the final stage of the manufacturing procedure. In this stage cups consisting of noodles are sealed and labelled mechanically. Now the final product is ready to be rolled out of the factory into retail stores.
- IELTS Report Sample | Process Of Manufacturing Instant Noodles
- Brick Manufacturing Process | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Different Ways Of Making Tea | Band 9 IELTS Report | Academic Module Task 1
- Procedure For University Entry | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Band 7.5 Report Sample
- Band 8 IELTS report about Australian weather forecasting
- Strategies for Academic Writing Task 1
- Band 9 IELTS Report About Rainwater Collected For Use As Drinking Water
- Band 8 IELTS Academic Report Sample | Life Cycle Of An Adult Lady Bird
- Milk Production | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample