IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
You have been to a business meeting at another company and saw a piece of equipment which can be useful for your company too. Write a letter to your manager about the following:
- Describe the piece of equipment you have seen
- Why having the same equipment would be useful for your company
- Offer your assistance in buying the equipment
As you already know, I attended a business meeting at the KCGM Company last week. The reason that I am writing this letter today is to tell you about a piece of equipment they use there. It is a 3D camera manufactured by ‘Motion Metrics’. If I remember correctly, they are a Canada based company. I am sure that this camera will benefit our business as well.
As you know we have some issues with measuring fragmented rock size after blasting and as a result it is extremely hard for us to optimise our drill/blast cost. The camera has two lenses and its size is approximately 25x20x10cm. Its model number is MT012. It is a bit bulky, but, I believe, it is still handy. Please review the product details attached to this letter.
I have already spoken to the manufacturer and they are ready to give us discounted prices. I am willing to visit their office and finalise our purchase order if you are interested in it.
Thank you for your time.
I look forward to hearing from you
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8 sample letter: Make an insurance claim
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter to the manager of a super market
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Making An Insurance Claim
- Band 9 letter sample | Cancel an appointment
- IELTS letter sample | Leave application letter
- IELTS sample letters: complaint letter (from business to business)
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter