IELTS Essay: Older people are going to outnumber younger people…
The following question was asked on an IELTS test held in Australia in Sydney. This question is taken from www.ieltsielts.com
It is expected that in the future old people are going to outnumber young people in many countries. Do you feel this is a positive or negative development?
You can spend 40 minutes on this task. You have to write at least 250 words.
You can find a model answer to this question here.
- IELTS Essay: The number of older people is rising. What are the advantages or disadvantages of this?
- IELTS Essay: Is it good for children to be brought up by their grandparents?
- IELTS Test in India (Questions)
- IELTS test in Algeria
- IELTS Essay: There is an increase in violence in society because police officers carry guns. Do you agree or disagree
- IELTS test in India in November 2011 (Academic module)
- Of Late There Has Been A Steady Increase In The Number Of Teenagers Having Social Problems | Agree Or Disagree IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS Essay: Some people believe that advertisements targeting children have negative effect on them
- IELTS Sample Letter
- IELTS Writing: Sample Letter