Eventually Technology Will Solve The Most Important Environmental Problems | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Eventually, technology will solve the most important environmental problems the world faces today. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing module? Get your essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Technology is growing by leaps and bounds; every day there is a new innovation that revolutionizes our way of living. There is a general notion that one day technology will help to solve all the problems related to the environment However, in my opinion technology can only guide us or predict the future and all the precautions have to be taken by humans in order to save the environment.
The major problem faced by mankind today is the
scarcity of water resources especially the water that is fit for human
consumption. Technology can only help purify the water with the help of water
filter and other latest technologies. However, it is we who have to use the water judiciously and conserve it in order to make it available for our coming generations. In other words technology can only assist us and
ultimately the onus is on us to act.
The other prominent environmental issue nowadays is pollution. Technology is the main factor behind the increase in the level of pollution. For example, the advancement in motor vehicle technology has made it possible for each one of us to afford a car or bike, which in turn has led to sharp increase in air pollution level due to vehicular exhaust. While technology is causing the pollution humans can reduce it by limiting the use of vehicles, planting more trees and making technology more nature friendly.
To conclude, no doubt technology can help us to tackle environmental issues; however, it cannot magically solve all the problems plaguing the planet. Only humans can solve environmental issues caused by human activity.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Developments in technology are causing environmental problems | Band 9 IELTS essay sample
- Band 8 sample essay: Nations should cooperate with one another to solve environmental problems
- Some People Think That The Best Way To Solve Environmental Problems Is To Increase The Price Of Petrol | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS about economic development and environmental problems
- To Solve The Ever-Increasing Environmental Hazards The Best Way Is To Increase The Price Of Fuel | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Order To Solve Traffic Problems And Air Pollution, The Government Should Invest In Public Transport | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Pollution And Environmental Problems Cannot Be Avoided | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | In order to solve traffic problems government should tax private cars owners heavily and use the money to improve public transport
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | In Order To Solve Traffic Problems People Should Live In Cities
- Increasing The Price Of Petrol Is The Best Way To Solve Traffic Problems | Band 8 And 7.5 IELTS Essay Samples