During A Recent Plane Journey, You Sat Next To A Businessman Who Owns A Chain Of Restaurants | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Letter
During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants. You talked to him and he suggested that you should contact him about a possible job in one of his restaurants.
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS letter on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
Dear Mr. XYZ
I am writing this letter to you regarding to a potential job opportunity in one of your restaurants in Atlanta GA.
Let me introduce myself. I am Anshul and we met on a flight from Tampa to Atlanta on January 2. By chance, I got a seat next to you and we started talking about different things. At the end, we had a discussion on restaurant business. You own chain of restaurants and I have been working in this industry for almost 20 years and have played many roles.
I have rich experience in managing restaurants and I have managed many restaurants with more than 100 staff. Currently, I am working as a manager in one of the best restaurant chains of Atlanta. I have been with them for 3 years. So, I would be glad to join you if you can offer me the ‘General Manager’ post in one of your restaurants.
I have good contacts with corporate event organisers and I also have experience relevant for the position. I will be a value addition to your restaurants and can increase your business profitability in one year.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
- During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants | Band 7.5 IELTS letter sample
- During A Recent Plane Journey, You Sat Next To A Businessman Who Owns A Chain Of Restaurants | Band 9 IELTS Letter Sample
- During A Recent Journey, You Sat Next To A Businessman Who Owns A Chain Of Restaurants | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | During A Place Journey You Sat Next To A Man Who Offered You A Job
- You Are Not Happy With The Recent Meal You Had At A Restaurant | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Are Very Pleased With The Food And Service At A Restaurant | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- A Restaurant Has Placed An Advertisement For Waiters And Waitresses | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- You Have Eaten At A Restaurant And It Was Such A Terrible Experience | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- On A Recent Holiday You Lost A Valuable Item | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
- Write A Letter To Your Manager To Request Setting Up A Cafeteria For The Staff | Band 7.5 IELTS Letter Sample