Disruptive School Students Have A Negative Influence On Others | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. Do you agree or disagree with this view?
Here is a band 7.5 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 7.5 IELTS essay sample
Irrefutably, disruptions in classroom have an indelible effect on students’ academic performance. Many people argue that students who are disobedient and mischievous must be taught in separate classrooms away from obedient students. I vehemently disagree with this notion as separating students on the basis of their behaviour will just aggravate this problem.
There are multifarious reasons to strengthen my viewpoint. First, when students are streamed according to their behaviour, they are often stigmatised and even feel inferior to well-behaving students. Worse still, other students may refuse to interact with the ill-mannered students. Since intelligent students perform well in academics, they set a preconceived notion that socialising with less disciplined students will lower their grades. More worryingly, this will create animosity among two different sections and eventually ruin the atmosphere of the school.
Concomitantly, instead of separating sections of naughty and obedient student to limit distractions, disciplined students must set an example in front of their classmates and thus motivate them to show sincerity in classrooms. More importantly, children studying together can learn the art of collaboration and sharing. To illustrate, students with higher abilities can exchange their views with those who show less interest in studying. Consequently, this cooperation encourages students to study more and this will naturally help to maintain discipline in the classroom and limit disruption.
To conclude, I firmly reiterate that rather than separating sections of students on the basis of their level of discipline, teachers should encourage morally correct students to set an example in front of their classmates.
Want to improve your English Grammar? Get my book and avoid making the common mistakes that IELTS test takers usually make.
- Today Some People Insist That All Students Have Their Own Laptop Computer In Class | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Disruptive Students Should Be Taught Separately | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 essay sample | Students should be separated according to their academic skills
- Some People Think That Secondary School Children Should Study International News As A School Subject | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7 essay samples: Should noisy and disobedient students be taught separately?
- Every Year More And More Students Choose To Study Online | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some People Think That Books Should Be Stopped In School And That Video Films And Computers Should Be Used Instead | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- It Is A Common Practice For Some Students To Take A Gap Year Between High School And University | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Some Children Have A Natural Ability To Grasp Foreign Languages And For That Reason It Should Not Be A Mandatory Subject In The Academic Curriculum | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Many Students Are Taught To Push Themselves To Try And Be Better Than Other Students | Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample