Development Of Cutting Tools In The Stone Age | IELTS Academic Report Sample
The diagram below shows the development of cutting tools in the Stone Age. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Here is a band 8 task 1 Academic IELTS report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
The given diagram depicts how cutting tools had developed over 0.6 million years in the Stone Age era. Overall, from 1.4 million years ago to 0.8 million years ago, the cutting tools evolved to be sharper and narrower with more pointed edges. As it is seen from the front view, in the later years, the tools got thicker in the middle with a diameter of approximately 5 cm with a more pointed top as compared to tools from 1.4 million years ago. Next, comparing the back view, 1.4 million years ago, they used to be a bit conical; however, they assumed an oval shape in the later years. In addition, the cuttings were done finer. From the side view, it is visible that the instruments used for cutting became narrower and both upper and the lower ends were made sharper. Also, the width decreased from around 2 cm to 1 cm from the previously mentioned years.
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Early Tools Used 1.4 Million Years Ago
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Amount Of Goods Transported In the UK | Band 7.5 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- IELTS Academic Report Sample | Visits To And From UK
- International Tourist Arrivals In Five Regions | Band 8 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Number Of Trips Made By Children In One Country | Band 7 Academic IELTS Task 1 Report
- Airport Visitors | Band 7 Academic IELTS Report
- Brick Manufacturing Process | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS report about population in four countries
- How Often Americans Ate Fast Food | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report