Countries Around The World Will Be Facing Significant Challenges In The Next Ten Years | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Countries around the world will be facing significant challenges relating not only to the environment, but population and education as well. What problems will your country face in the next ten years? How can these problems be overcome?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8 IELTS essay sample
Countries around the globe are already facing significant issues relating to the environment, as a result of exploding population. In the coming years, this will put pressure on / throttle / suffocate other areas like health, infrastructure and education. This essay will discuss the problems Australia will face in the next ten years and also suggest the possible solutions to overcome these problems.
In the coming years, the ever-growing population, will not only increase the burden on the education system, but also limit the availability of jobs in the market. This will further lead to a shortage of skilled / white collar jobs and people will have to do menial jobs to earn a living. For example, in Australia, highly educated people work odd jobs due to a lack of skilled jobs that match their educational qualifications. Due to the increasing powers of the ruling party, corruption is another menace that threatens Australia. For example, it is said that the Liberal party came into power after they offered huge amounts of money to businesses across Australia.
The need of the hour is to wake up from our slumber and work hard on the solutions to make a better tomorrow. The most important step is to attract workforce to regional areas by offering incentives like improved infrastructure and availability of jobs. This will not only reduce the pressure on cities, but also promote development of regional areas. Additionally, there needs to be an upper limit / cap on the donations political parties can receive from corporations.
In a nut-shell, this essay discussed the problems Australia will face in the near future along with the ways to tackle these problems. The millenials of today need to fight for a sustainable future by taking relevant steps in the present.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- Rich Countries Should Not Give Jobs To Skilled Workers From Poor Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- An Increasing Number Of Professionals Leave Their Poorer Countries To Work In Developed Countries | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 essay sample
- In Some Countries Children Begin Formal School At 4 Years Old | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- All Over The World Societies Are Facing A Growing Problem With Obesity | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | When Professionals Migrate To Foreign Countries What Problems They Create In Their Own Country?
- An Increasing Number Of Professionals Are Leaving Their Poor Countries To Work In Developed Countries | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- Life Is Now Better Than It Was 100 Years Ago | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample
- In Some Countries, Governments Are Encouraging Industries And Businesses to Move To Regional Areas Outside The Big Cities | Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample