Comparison Of Different Kinds Of Energy Production In France | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The pie charts below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production in France in two years.
Here is a sample report on this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 8.5 task 1 academic IELTS report sample
The given pie charts show various sources from which energy was produced in France in the years 1995 and 2005. Overall, it can be seen that in both years, coal and gas were the first and second most important sources of energy. While coal produced 29.80% of energy in 1995, the contribution of gas was only marginally low at 29.63%. In the same year, petrol accounted for 29.27% of the total energy produced. Nuclear contributed 6.40% and ‘others’ generated 4.90% of the total energy.
In 2005, coal and gas continued to occupy the first and second position and contributed 30.93% and 30.31% respectively of the total energy produced. While petrol remained the third biggest source of energy in this year, its contribution dipped from 29.27% in 1995 to 19.35% in 2005. Meanwhile, the amount of energy generated from nuclear and ‘others’ increased to 10.10% and 9.10% respectively. Overall, it can be seen that petrol lost some of its relevance as a source of energy over the 10-year period, while other sources like nuclear became more important.
Do you have a report on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Electricity Generation In Germany And France | Band 9 IELTS Academic Module Task 1 Report
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report | Units Of Electricity Produced In Australia And France
- Information About Energy Consumption In The US | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Electricity Production By Fuel Source | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- IELTS Report About Australian Government’s Investments In Various Energy Sectors | Band 8 IELTS Report Sample
- Australian Household Energy Consumption | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Production of Geothermal Energy | Band 8 Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Oil Production Capacity Of Six Countries | Band 8 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample About The Growing Popularity Of Solar Energy
- Changes That Took Place In Youngsville | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample