Companies Should Get Their Employees In Decision Making
Companies top-level authorities should get their employees in decision-making.
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay on this topic submitted by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Band 9 IELTS essay sample
It is often debated whether employers should involve their employees in the decision-making process. In my opinion, they should. When employees have their say in the management of the company, they will be able to make greater contributions.
Employees feel valued when the management listens to their suggestions. This makes them feel loyal to the company and they are less likely to leave. Attrition is one of the main problems that many organizations face today and one of the factors that force employees to leave an organization is that they have no involvement in the management of the company. By keeping employees in the loop about all things relevant to them, the company can enhance their idea of self worth.
In addition, bringing staff members on board for project planning strengthens the relationship between the management and the workers and ultimately increases the productivity of the organization. For example, when sales executives are allowed to participate in the monthly sales target meeting they will get the opportunity to raise their opinions and concerns regarding the sales strategies and recommend new sales markets. This enables them to estimate revenue and risks.
Likewise, when employees are directly involved in decision making they take ownership for their actions. They realize that the success as well as the failure of the organization depends on them. Obviously, this is a great reason for them to give their best to the organization.
In conclusion, involving staff members in the decision-making process is beneficial for all and helps to raise the profit margin of the organization.
Do you have an essay on this topic? Submit it below in the comments for a free band score estimate.
- Band 7 essay sample | Should employees be part of decision making?
- Band 7 essay sample: Decisions should be made by managers and not employees
- Band 8 Essay Sample About Ways To Improve Performance Of Employees
- Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 | Band 8 IELTS essay sample
- IELTS essay: Performance based pay packets encourage employees to work harder. Do you agree?
- IELTS essay: Are younger employees more valuable than older employees?
- IELTS essay: Should new employees be promoted to higher positions?
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | The Best Way To Motivate Employees Is To Offer Them Financial Incentives
- Some People Think That Recruiting Companies Should Hire People Who Can Work Independently | Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample | It Is Not Wise For A Company To Replace Its Old Employees With Young Employees