Changes That Took Place In Youngsville | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The maps show the changes that took place in Youngsville in News Zealand over a 25 year period from 1980 to 2005.
Here is a model answer for this topic. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
The map illustrates how Youngsville developed between 1980 and 2005 / from 1980 to 2005. It is clear that Youngsville had transformed into a metropolitan city in a span of 25 years. First and foremost, a sports stadium with parking lots was built in the northern part of the city, beside the park and hospital, at the expense of trees / after cutting down the trees in this area. Next, the railway station had also been extended to the north, connecting Youngsville to other cities. The most drastic change was witnessed in the southern part of the city, as most of the housing areas and trees right next to the airport and school were demolished and cut down in order to construct warehouse, factories and skyscrapers, providing an economic bloom (write: boom) to the local community. Last but not least, as the city is close to the sea, a marina was put in place to allow docking of ships which will definitely benefit the economic growth of Youngsville.
- Sites Proposed For Building Shopping Mall | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Road Access To City Hospital | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- Stokeford In 1930 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Employment Rates In Three Countries
- Transport Modes In A European City | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Pie Charts Show Average Household Expenditures In Japan and Malaysia | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report Sample
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report | Units Of Electricity Produced In Australia And France
- Task 1 Academic IELTS Report About Generation of Hydroelectricity
- Information About Energy Consumption In The US | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report
- The Two Maps Below Show Road Access To A City Hospital In 2007 And 2010 | Task 1 Academic IELTS Report