Being A Celebrity Such As A Famous Film Star Or Sports Personality Brings Problems As Well As Benefits | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
Being a celebrity such as a famous film star or sports personality brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?
Here is a band 8 IELTS essay on this topic written by one of our students. Need help with IELTS writing? Get your IELTS essays, letters and reports corrected by me.
People are fond of celebrities and their extravagant lifestyle. Being popular has its own merits as well as demerits. However, in my opinion, the benefits that fame bring far outweigh the downsides.
To start with, money pours in with fame. Celebrities become opulent in a short span of time. For instance, many actors ask for astronomical remunerations once their movie joins the hundred crore club. No other profession renders a person affluent instantly. Consequently, fame enhances their living standards. Such people often lead a luxurious life with numerous provisions. Most of the famous personalities are known to have a plethora of homes and cars in different parts of the world. Additionally, the multitude of helpers/assistants makes their life stress free. These prominent personalities have myriads of people working round the clock to look after their individual needs. To exemplify, most of them have their own personal dietician and physical trainers to meet their requirements. This makes their day to day more efficient and hassle free.
On the flipside, there are a few disadvantages to being a renowned personality. One of the main problems is the lack of privacy. These people are constantly being followed by the media people and their fans who want to catch a glimpse of them. This intrusion of people into the lives of the sportspersons or film stars makes them always exposed. Moreover, they are continuously judged by the society. Their each and every activity and carefully interpreted and criticized immensely by the public and this hurts them emotionally.
In conclusion, being famous has both advantages as well as disadvantages. However, I personally believe that the wealth and ample amenities that a celebrity achieves compensates for any downsides of stardom.
- Being A Celebrity Such As A Famous Film Star Or Sports Personality Brings Problems As Well As Benefits | Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | Being a celebrity such as a famous film star or sports personality brings problems as well as benefits.
- Do You Think Being A Celebrity Brings More Benefits Or More Problems | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- Band 9 IELTS essay: Advantages and disadvantages of being a celebrity
- IELTS essay: Do celebrities experience more problems than the benefits they enjoy?
- Do You Think Being A Celebrity Has More Advantages Than Disadvantages | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay: Do you think that admiring film and sports personalities is a good idea?
- Some People Believe Famous People’s Support Towards International Organizations Draws Attention To Problems | Band 8 IELTS Essay Sample
- IELTS essay sample | Media is paying too much attention to famous people
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample | Celebrities Are More Famous For Their Money And Glamour