Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend
Your friend wants to send her/his children to your house for the weekend. Write a letter to him/her and say
– Agree to this arrangement.
– Say what time is suitable for you.
– Describe what you are planning to do
I am really glad to hear that Matt and you have finally decided to go on vacation. You guys really deserve it. I am particularly delighted to hear that you would be leaving Alex with me while you are away. I am dying to see my cute little Alex again. It has been years, you know.
I am free on the 28th of October. You can drop her at my place on that day in the evening. By the way, I forgot to tell you that I have moved to another apartment. My new address is 72 Cambridge Street, Red Hill. It is located near the Suncorp Stadium. Call me just in case you need directions.
By the way, I have planned quite a few things to keep your little one entertained while you are away. I am thinking of taking Alex to the new exhibition in Cultural Centre, called “Galaxy in the nutshell”. I remember she was quite interested in space travels and all things related to it. We may also go to Gold Coast. What can be better for a child than fresh air, sunshine, and water?
Looking forward to seeing you all after all these years
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A letter to a friend
- Band 9 letter sample: A letter giving directions to reach your home
- Letter topic found in India: Letter to friend asking her to babysit your kids
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- IELTS letter sample
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 9 letter sample: You forgot a coat at your friend’s place
- Band 7 letter sample | Letter to friend
- IELTS Band 8 Letter Sample: Letter to a friend thanking him for a favour