Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter To One’s Neighbour
Your neigbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your houseflat. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter
- explain the reason for the noise
- describe what action you will take.
Band 9 letter sample
Dear Mr. Goldfarb,
I am writing to you concerning the complaint I have received from you. Let me explain what happened.
I started learning Saxophone recently. As you may know, I work full time during the weekdays and the only free time I am able to dedicate to my classes is weekends.
I am really sorry about the inconvenience I caused to you and Mrs. Golgfarb. I did not expect the sound of my instrument to be so loud. I totally understand your position and request you to accept my sincere apologies.
I have discussed this issue with my teacher and together we have decided that I will continue my classes only after moving to a separate house. I understand that it was not a good idea to practice saxophone in buildings of this kind.
I hope this unpleasant situation hasn’t hurt our friendship.
- Band 7 Letter Sample
- Band 8 letter sample | An apology letter to a neighbour
- Band 7 letter sample | Letter to a neighbour
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter to a neighbour
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- Band 8 letter sample | A letter to a neighbour
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job
- Band 8 letter sample | Leave of absence letter
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: Letter to the landlord