Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
You work from home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job.
Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment. In your letter:
• Describe the problem with the equipment
• Explain how this problem is affecting your work
• Say what you want the shop or company to do
Band 9 letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain that a scanner which I bought from your store sometime early this year has suddenly stopped working. It is now impacting my work. The device was completely operational until last week but it is dysfunctional at the moment. Upon examining the scanner, I have been able to identify the problems. One is that the power button has stopped working. There are also some issues regarding picture clarity. I tried to change the power socket but that did not help.
I work as an analyst and depend on this device for delivering reports on time. My job involves creating weekly reports for the top management. In addition, I develop various proof-of-concepts for our end clients. As you can see, I am totally dependent on this equipment and I need to get this issue fixed at the earliest. I suggest that you either replace the device with a new one or repair it in two days at the most.
Thank you for your time and support.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Band 7 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 8 letter sample: Complaint letter
- IELTS letter sample: Complaint letter about problems with internet connectivity
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter to An Airline
- IELTS letter: Complaint letter sample