Band 9 IELTS report sample
The given pie charts give information regarding the percentage of population in various age groups in Yemen and Italy in year 2000. Projections for year 2050 are also given. The chart clearly shows that Yemen had more children (0-14) than adults in 2000. While the percentage of children is likely to decrease in 2050, they will still account for 37% of the total population. At just 3.6% of the total population, Yemen also had the least number of seniors (60 and above) in 2000. Their percentage is likely to increase to 5.7% in 2050.
By contrast, over 60% of the Italian population belong to the 15 – 59 age group. Children aged between 0 and 14 years accounted for just 14.3% of Italy’s total population in 2000. Their share is expected to drop further to 11.5% of the total population in 2050. Italy also had a considerable proportion of seniors (60 and above) in 2000. They accounted for a little over 24% of the total population in 2000. Their share is expected to increase to 42.3% in 2050.
- Band 8.5 report
- Band 8 IELTS report sample
- Band 7.5 report about US University applications
- IELTS Writing: Reports
- IELTS report about US University applications
- Band 9 report about cellular and fixed line call volume
- IELTS Writing: Report 2
- Band 7 report about water consumption
- IELTS essay sample: People are living longer. Is this a positive or negative development?
- IELTS essay sample: Effects of increasing population