Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | Computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in offices every day
Here is a band 9 IELTS essay sample.
Computers and modems have made it possible for office workers to do much of their work from home instead of working in offices every day. Working from home should be encouraged as it is good for workers and employers.
Band 9 IELTS essay sample
Thanks to advancements in modern technology, people can now work from anywhere including their homes. In my opinion, this is a beneficial trend and it should be encouraged.
Working from home benefits both the employer and the employee. Most employees who work from their home use their own equipment for getting the work done. This arrangement benefits the employer because they do not have to invest in costly hardware or furniture. They can also save money on rentals and utility bills. The low operational costs will ultimately increase the profit of the organisation. In addition, when organizations allow employees to work from home at a time convenient to them, they can reduce attrition to a great extent.
The biggest benefit for employees is the time savings. On average, employees in large cities spend two to three hours a day for the daily commute. When they work from their home, they can save this time and use it for other activities. For example, they can spend more time with their family or pursue a hobby. Studies have shown that employees who get enough time for themselves are actually more productive and happier. Working from home also benefits young women who quit their jobs to take care of their children. Most of them will readily return to work if they have the opportunity to work flexible hours from their home.
To conclude, not only employees but businesses also benefit when they allow their workers to work from home. In my opinion, more organizations should realize the benefit of this practice and promote it.
- Band 7.5 Essay Sample | Some People Believe That Working From Home Only Benefits Employees
- Band 8 Essay Sample About The Advantages Of Working From Home
- Band 9 essay sample: Advantages and disadvantages of working from home
- Band 7 essay sample about working from home
- Band 9 essay sample about the advantages and disadvantages of working from home
- Band 7.5 IELTS Essay Sample About The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Working From Home
- IELTS essay sample: Employees should not be asked to work overtime
- Band 7 essay sample | Advantages and disadvantages of working from home
- Band 9 IELTS Essay Sample | More And More Tasks Are Being Performed by Robots At Home And Work
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | Robots Are Being Used At Home And Office