Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at a hotel. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter:
- say where you think you left the papers
- explain why they are so important
- tell the manager what you want him/her to do.
Band 8 letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to report that I forgot some important papers at your hotel. Today I had a meeting with a realtor in the hotel lobby. After coming back home I realized I had lost my black folder with some documents inside. Most likely I left it on one of the chairs located near the table on the right side of the reception desk.
The folder content is very important for me. These documents are related to an apartment I am going to sell and it will take me several months to obtain their duplicate copies if I lose them.
Would it be possible for you to send them to me by courier if you manage to find them? I would really appreciate it if you contact me as soon as possible, especially since the papers are very important to me. The point is that I have a flight today evening and probably I will not be able to be at the airport in time if I return to the hotel. I will pay any expenses incurred.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- IELTS letter sample about belongings left in a hotel room
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter to The Manager Requesting Leave of Absence
- IELTS letter sample
- IELTS letter sample: Invite a friend to your new home
- Band 7 letter sample | Letter to friend
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter to the manager of a super market
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- Band 8.5 letter sample