Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job.
Band 8 letter sample
I am writing this letter to complain about a malfunctioning laptop I bought from your store last year. I am working as a Project Manager for XYZ Company and for the last two months, I have been working from home for personal reasons.
The laptop’s keyboard has not been working properly since last week. The keys have to be pressed hard so I am making extra efforts to avoid spelling mistakes. To my horror, yesterday evening during my Skype session with an international client, some of the keys stopped working totally.
I have been managing work by connecting an external keyboard to the laptop, which takes longer to operate and is cumbersome. I have to finish some important projects by next week so it is crucial for me to get this problem fixed immediately.
I request you to replace my laptop as soon as possible with another fully functional laptop with necessary software installed. Also, please do not forget to install a browser security program.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Band 7 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 9 letter sample: A letter giving directions to reach your home
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend