Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
The following is a letter submitted by one of our students.
You have been to a business meeting at another company and saw a piece of equipment which can be useful for your company too. Write a letter to your manager about the following:
Describe the piece of equipment you have seen
Why having the same equipment would be useful for your company
Offer your assistance in buying the equipment
Band 8 letter sample
I am writing to recommend the use of pencil microphones at our company meetings. Last week I attended a business meeting at the Infosys campus in Bangalore. That is when I saw this useful equipment.
This microphone has a small stand to keep it in upright position on the table. It is as thin as a pencil and has a lever to adjust its height. The advantage of using this equipment is that it allows delegates to be heard without having to shout. What’s more, it also has a remote connection to the display where the name of the speaker is displayed as one speaks. Since we also have meetings with a large number of attendees, this instrument will be extremely useful to us.
I checked that such microphones are available online on amazon.com at a reasonable price. If you wish, I can send the website links for your perusal.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter to Your Manager
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Complaint Letter
- IELTS speaking | Describe a piece of furniture you have in your home
- Band 8 Letter Sample To a Hotel Manager About Lost Documents
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- Band 9 letter sample | Cancel an appointment
- Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter