Band 8 letter sample | A complaint letter
You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You phoned the shop but no action was taken.
Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter:
• Describe the problem with the equipment
• Explain what happened when you phoned the shop
• Say what you would like the manager to do
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the poor customer service I received from your people. I am a regular customer of your Red Hill store. Until recently, I have always been satisfied with the quality of your service I received. Two days ago, I bought a new Bosh Freezer from your store. When I brought it home and tried to switch it on, nothing happened. It was working in the store, though.
After trying to figure out the cause of this unfortunate situation, I phoned the customer service. The only help that I was able to receive from them was that they told me to bring the freezer back to the store. No delivery service or extra warranty refunds were allowed.
Would you be so kind as to investigate this matter? If this refrigerator cannot be fixed, then what sort of refunds am I entitled to? I have attached both the delivery and the purchase invoices to this letter.
I am looking forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.
- IELTS Band 8 letter sample: A complaint letter
- IELTS sample letters: complaint letter (from business to business)
- Band 8 letter sample: Complaint letter
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to an online store
- IELTS letter: Complaint letter sample
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- IELTS Sample Letter 3
- IELTS letter sample: A thank you letter
- You Want To Read A Book That You Cannot Find In The Book Store In Your Area | Task 1 IELTS Letter Sample
- IELTS sample letter