Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Supervisor Requesting Leave Of Absence
This band 7.5 IELTS letter sample was submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
You would like to take some time off of work to attend a training course. Write a letter to your supervisor asking for permission to attend the course. In your letter:
- Describe the training course
- Say how it will help improve your job performance
- Explain how much time you need off and ask for permission
Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Dear Mr. Pal,
I am writing to request a 5 day leave of absence in order to participate in a training course. It is a course on negotiation skills and I learned about it on the internet.
It is an in-depth course with theory as well as practical case studies. This training course is going to be delivered by business tycoons, who have made it big in their respective fields. I believe that this course will help me in negotiating perfect deals with our sub-contractors. As we expand our businesses and reach more customers, negotiation skills would be critical for the continued success of our company.
The course runs for 5 days from Monday through Friday, starting next week. I humbly request you to grant me leave of absence during this period, so that I can attend the training.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 9 Letter Sample | A Letter to The Manager Requesting Leave of Absence
- Band 8 letter sample: A leave letter
- Band 8 letter sample | Leave of absence letter
- IELTS letter sample | Leave application letter
- Band 8 Letter |A Letter To Your Employer Requesting A Transfer
- Sample letter | An apology
- Band 8.5 Letter Sample | Write A Letter To Your Friend About Your New Job
- IELTS letter sample | Write a letter to a friend expressing your gratitude for helping you find accommodation
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter To A Friend Apologizing For Damaging Something You Borrowed From Them
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to terminate club membership