Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest In Accompanying Your Child On A Foreign Trip Organized By The School
Your child is going on a trip to another country for 3 days. School is looking for some parents who can join the trip and you decided to apply for the same. You are interested in going with trip. Write a letter to the head of the school and include:
- Why you want to join the team
- What you can do to assist
- Queries related to the trip.
Here is a band 8 IELTS letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send me your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
I am writing to express my interest in accompanying my daughter Andrea on the upcoming trip to Belgium. She is a student of grade 8.
Since my daughter has almost never traveled without me, I thought I would join her on the trip. This will not only ensure my peace of mind but also give me an opportunity to get to know her friends and teachers. Also, I am a school teacher so I have some experience in managing children on picnics. On this trip, I can take the responsibility for a group of 8-10 children. Right from their food to sleep, I will take care of everything they need. I can also organise some games and fun events for the children.
I have some questions related to the trip. Would it be possible for me to stay in the same room where the students in my group stay? Also, can you tell me what items I need to bring along? In addition, if I have some information about the activities planned for the trip, I can organize my games accordingly.
Thank you so much for considering my application. I hope that I will get the chance to come and assist.
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest To Volunteer
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Interest In Buying A Used Car
- Band 8.5 IELTS Letter | Letter To Your Manager Expressing Your Interest In Doing A Training Course
- IELTS Letter: Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to meet on a particular date
- Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | Write A Letter Expressing Your Inability To Return Library Books On Time
- Band 8 letter sample | Asking for information about part-time jobs in a foreign country
- Letter topic found in India: Letter to friend asking her to babysit your kids
- Write A Letter Expressing Your Dissatisfaction With A Part Time Job | IELTS Letter Samples
- You Went On A Sight Seeing Trip With A Tour Company But Did Not Like It | IELTS Sample Letter
- Band 9 letter sample | Letter to a friend