Band 8 IELTS letter Sample | Letter To An Employment Agency That Helps People Find Jobs Abroad
You are a professional and you are planning to work abroad. You have come across an employment agency on the internet that hires people from your country and sent to other countries. Write a letter to agency. In your letter.
- Write reasons why you want to work abroad
- Describe what kind of company or organization you want to work with
- State your expectations from the job
Here is a band 8 letter on this topic submitted by one of our students. Send me your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis of your writing for a fee.
Band 8 IELTS letter sample
Dear Sir or Madam:
I am a computer engineer looking for employment opportunities abroad. I came across your recruitment agency on the internet.
I am a post graduate in computer science and have over 10 years of experience working as a SAP consultant. I work at a multinational company where I train and groom new employees. While I enjoy my job, I think I have hit a career plateau. Actually, my work profile hasn’t changed in the last two years. That is the reason I want to find better jobs abroad. I have heard that SAP professionals have better career opportunities in countries like the USA and Germany.
I want to work in a company that rewards hard work and talent. I am seeking a challenging yet friendly environment where I will have ample opportunities to explore my potential and reach new heights.
I am attaching my resume with this letter for your kind perusal.
- IELTS essay: Do you think that moving abroad for better jobs is good?
- Band 8 letter sample | Letter to a friend asking for help in finding part time jobs
- Band 7 essay sample | Advantages and disadvantages of pursuing higher education abroad
- Band 8 letter sample | Asking for information about part-time jobs in a foreign country
- Band 7 essay samples: It is better to study abroad
- IELTS letter sample: Complaint letter about problems with internet connectivity
- IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To A Company
- Band 7.5 essay sample | Changing jobs frequently is bad
- Band 7 IELTS Essay Sample | People Who Have Traveled Abroad Are More Tolerant
- Band 8 Letter |A Letter To Your Employer Requesting A Transfer