Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample | A Letter To Your Employer
This band 8 IELTS letter sample was submitted by one of our students. Send us your writing samples for a free band score estimate or get a detailed analysis for a fee.
Your company opened a new branch in another country. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:
– Say you wish to join the new branch.
– What job you want to have there
– Ask for details about the new job.
Band 8 IELTS Letter Sample
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am writing this letter to express my interest in joining our recently opened branch in France. As you already know I studied in France for two years so I can speak French pretty well.
I believe this is a great opportunity for me to challenge myself and hone my skills at a different position in another country. I have heard that we still have a vacancy for a bilingual wholesale supervisor with a lot of knowledge about our core products.
I think I am suitable for this job as I have been working in our company for over five years, and I am quite familiar with the culture of France. Could you give me some more information about this job, please? Let me also know if you provide accommodation for overseas employees.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Band 8 Letter |A Letter To Your Employer Requesting A Transfer
- IELTS letter: thank-you letter to ex-employer
- Band 8 Letter Sample | Letter to a Friend about Your New Job
- Band 7 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 8 Letter Sample | An Equipment You Use For Work Has Developed A Problem
- IELTS letter topic seen in Australia
- Band 8 Letter Sample | A Letter To Manager About A Piece of Equipment
- Band 8.5 letter sample | A complaint letter
- Band 7 Letter Sample | A Letter Asking for Support
- Band 9 letter sample | A complaint letter about a faulty device